The Academic Advising staff will be available for virtual walk-ins throughout Fall 2020 Course Registration:
When: Monday, March 30-Friday, April 3; and Monday, April 6
Time: 9:30 am-12:30 pm; 1:30-4:30 pm (EST)
How: Sign up during walk-in hours using the online registration form
- This form will only accept submissions during the designated virtual walk-in hours.
- Depending on volume, wait times will vary. Stay tuned to your phone (or email, for students abroad). Advisors may be calling from an unknown number.
- Please pull up your degree audit so you are able to follow along.
- While you wait, visit our Advising Resources page and view our Virtual MAP.
- Walk-ins are ONLY for questions regarding Fall 2020 registration. If you have long-term planning questions, please schedule a meeting after walk-ins conclude.
We appreciate your support as we navigate this unprecedented time.
The Academic Advising Center team