Dear members of the Emerson community:
As the College’s Office of the Arts and ArtsEmerson have re-opened our theatres, we wanted to share the protocols and Shared Code of Conduct required for these facilities. These rules closely follow the regulations put in place by the College’s COVID-19 team and are designed to ensure the safety of all who visit our performance spaces. Also, please remember, members of our community have special free and discounted access to ArtsEmerson presentations. Details are online (click on “Emerson Community”).
THEATRES OF EMERSON COLLEGE / OFFICE OF THE ARTS RE-OPENING PROTOCOLS
for In-Person Events at the Theatres of Emerson College:
Emerson Cutler Majestic, Emerson Paramount Center (Robert J. Orchard Stage, Jackie Liebergott Black Box, and Bright Family Screening Room), the Tufte Performance and Production Center (Semel and Greene theaters).
Please note that protocols are subject to change at any time.
The Theatres of Emerson College have developed a playbook of select protocols that includes input from the College, CDC, the City of Boston, and various industry unions. We firmly believe in the importance of a fully vaccinated community, and as an organization, our utmost priority is the safety of our team, artists, and audience.
All who enter one of the venues must agree to a Shared Code of Conduct:
1. I fall into at least one of these categories:
- I am fully vaccinated.
- I received a negative PCR COVID-19 test result within the last 72 hours.
- I received a negative RAPID COVID-19 test result within the last 24 hours.
2. I am not feeling sick, am not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, and to my knowledge, have not been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
3. I will keep my face mask on at all times while inside this building.
4. I will refrain from eating or drinking in any indoor area of the theatre. (All concessions in the venues have been discontinued until further notice.)
5. I understand that if I am not abiding by any of the above guidelines, a staff member will ask that I comply. If I am unwilling to do so, I will leave the theatre as instructed.
Thank you for doing your part to ensure the health and safety of all who are sharing these spaces.