Greetings from the Academic Advising Center (AAC)!
As you transition to online learning, please know that the AAC staff will continue to provide advising and academic support to all students.
SPRING VIRTUAL ADVISING OPTIONS:
- 30-minute meetings
- Phone or Google Hangouts/Meet appointments can be scheduled online with an Academic Advisor by clicking on our schedule a meeting link.
- Academic Advisors are available over email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to offer fall course selection guidance.
- General inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.
- The AAC’s main line (617-824-7876) will remain open to field any common questions/concerns and make appropriate referrals, as needed.
- Virtual walk-ins will be available during the week of fall registration. Stay tuned for more information.
FALL 2020 REGISTRATION UPDATES/ONLINE RESOURCES:
- Registration is postponed one week (March 30 – April 6). Please take note of your updated date/time to register for fall classes.
- NO PINs will be assigned/required to access registration.
- If you have not registered before and were unable to attend a group Meeting for Academic Planning (MAP), your Academic Advisor will share a virtual MAP session with you soon.
- Utilize our advising resources page as well as the variety of handouts/guides in preparation for fall registration.
As you adjust to your new learning environment, you can rely on us to meet your academic needs throughout the remainder of the semester. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns.
The AAC Team