Join us at the Iwasaki Library on Tuesday, January 7, from 9:45 am – 4:00 pm for the highly-anticipated Course Design Spa.
The Course Design Spa is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to get your semester off to a great start. Revitalize your course site, give your syllabus a trim, and grab a massage!
Can’t make it to Boston? We can arrange remote one-on-one consultant appointments at a time that works for your schedule.
Spa consultants will offer one-on-one appointments and public sessions to help you:
- Adjust courses to accommodate students with disabilities
- Develop research assignments and integrate library materials into your course
- Enjoy a FREE massage
- Enrich inclusive pedagogy in your classroom
- Establish learning objectives and learning assessments
- Integrate Canvas, WordPress, Panopto, Emerson.build, and other instructional technologies into your course
- Learn about the technologies available in the classrooms and computer labs
- Prepare syllabi
- Prepare assignments so students can get appropriate support from writing and time management experts
- Support international students’ needs
- Did we mention FREE massages?
Just need to have some structured time to prepare for the semester? Go ahead! We encourage you to use this time to work independently on your course or to chat with fellow faculty participants. And lunch is on us!
This event is FREE.
Registration is REQUIRED.
The day will include coffee and lunch.
Chair massages are also FREE! (Licensed massage therapist on site.)
Space is limited and this event usually fills up. Register for the Course Design Spa by December 20.
Questions? Please contact:
Iwasaki Library (617-824-8675 or email@example.com) or Instructional Technology Group (617-824-8090 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sponsored by the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning, the Iwasaki Library and the Instructional Technology Group.