Dear Faculty and Staff,
172 Tremont Street is where collaboration meets community. It is a destination where all Emersonians can come together for work and play!
We are excited to invite you to visit us on Monday, July 1, from 12:00-3:00 pm, for open tours of the space.
Come visit and see some of our newest amenities, including:
- Seven conference rooms
- Four “pod” spaces for smaller gatherings
- A new social lounge on the first floor
- A community kitchen
- The new Cultural Center & Center for Spiritual Life
- Offices for the Berkeley Beacon, Emerson Independent Video, Student Government Association, and the EVVYs
- An editing suite for students and student organizations
- Storage options for student organizations
- Gender inclusive restrooms
- Expanded operating hours
Regular Hours: 7:00 am-2:00 am, Monday-Sunday
Summer Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Thursday; 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Friday; closed weekends and holidays
Reservations for 172 Tremont Street are currently live via Spacebook. Requests for meeting rooms can be made throughout the rest of the summer, as well as for the 2019-2020 academic year.
We are very excited by the options and opportunities provided for members of our community, and particularly for our students. If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we hope to see you Monday, July 1, 12:00-3:00 pm.
Director, Student Engagement & Leadership