Emerson is well represented in nominations for the 2015 Elliot Norton Awards, which are being hosted by the Boston Theater Critics Association at Citi Shubert Theatre on Monday, May 11, at 7:00 pm.
Among the nominees are:
· Former Performing Arts Professor Robbie McCauley, who is nominated for Outstanding Solo Performance for Jazz ‘N Class (Sleeping Weazel);
· Tyler Kinney ’10, who designed the costumes for Astro Boy and the God of Comics (Company One), which is nominated for Outstanding Design/Midsize, Small, or Fringe Theater;
· Bill Doncaster '92, who wrote and produced Two Boys Lost (Stickball Productions), which is nominated for Outstanding Production by a Fringe Theater, and Outstanding New Script;
· Trip to Bountiful, presented by ArtsEmerson, which is nominated for Outstanding Visiting Production and Outstanding Actress/Large Theater (Cicely Tyson).
· Tristan & Yseult, presented by ArtsEmerson, which is nominated for Outstanding Choreography; and
· Sontag: Reborn, presented by ArtsEmerson, which is nominated for Outstanding Design/Large Theater.