The Academic Advising Center (AAC) team will be available for walk-ins every business daythroughout the Spring 2024 registration period: Monday, November 6 – Tuesday, November 14 (note: the College is closed Friday, November 10, for Veterans Day).
View our walk-in hours and sign in at emerson.edu/walkins
- Walk-ins are ONLY for questions regarding Spring 2024 registration. Wait times vary based on volume.
- To request an in-person walk-in, please sign up once you’ve arrived at the AAC (Ansin Building/180 Tremont, 4th Floor). You cannot sign up in advance to hold a spot as you must be currently available to connect with an advisor upon submission.
- For virtual requests, stay tuned to your phone (or email for students abroad). Advisors may call from an unknown number.
- To plan long-term after the registration period, please schedule a 30-minute appointment with an academic advisor at emerson.edu/advisingmeeting.
While you wait…
- Pull up your degree audit so that you’re able to follow along at dw.emerson.edu.
- Review the instructions on how to search/sign up for classes at register.emerson.edu.
- First time registering? Be sure to reference our Registration Checklist!
- Find more handouts and other advising resources on our website at emerson.edu/advising.