Dear Colleagues – As a follow up to the August 13 COVID communication, please find updated COVID guidance below. Please be mindful of future COVID communications, as things are evolving and changing.
- TMC is open Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Staff must test weekly.
- Staff must sign up for a regular weekly testing time. It is understood that conflicts may arise in a given week that require staff to adjust their time. If staff miss their regular testing time due to vacation, etc, they must continue the following week.
- Rapid testing is not currently available for staff due to supply shortages. On campus students have been prioritized for rapid tests.
- Masks are required.
Staff have a choice of the following two options for their first test:
- It is preferred that staff test, and receive a negative PCR result, before their first day of work on campus.
- While not preferred, it is acceptable for staff to come to campus on their first day, take the regular PCR test and report to campus on that same day.
If staff experience new COVID-like symptoms, as per the symptom tracker:
- They must call their PCP.
- They may, at the advice of their Doctor, call TMC (617-636-3686) to inform them of their symptoms and discuss next steps.
- They must inform their manager and discuss options for performing responsibilities remotely or if a sick day is necessary.