Dear Emerson College Community,
Happy first week of classes and welcome back to campus! We hope this message finds you in good spirits as you embark on another exciting academic year. To kick things off, we want to introduce you to an incredible resource right here on our campus—the Cultural Center.
Location: 172 Tremont St. Rm. 406 (Campus Centers)
Weekdays: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Cultural Center is a vibrant space dedicated to fostering our intercultural community. It’s a place where you can connect with peers, engage in meaningful conversations, and find a welcoming environment to call your own.
Here’s what you need to know:
Daytime Community Space:
Weekdays (9:00 am – 5:00 pm): The Cultural Center serves as a community and lounging space. It’s open for all intercultural community members during these hours. No reservation needed; simply drop by and make yourself at home.
There might be some minor exceptions to our regular hours for special events or maintenance.
To reserve the Cultural Center for your events, meetings, or gatherings, please use SpaceBook, our user-friendly reservation platform. For information on our upcoming programming and events, don’t forget to check out EmConnect.
Here’s what you can look forward to at the Cultural Center:
- Board Games: Challenge your friends to a game during your break.
- Nintendo Switch: Dive into the world of gaming with our Nintendo Switch.
- Vinyl Collection: Discover and enjoy a selection of vinyl records.
- Cultural Org Magazines: Explore a diverse range of cultural organization magazines.
- Apple TV: Catch up on your favorite shows or watch movies with friends.
- Snacks: Grab a snack and recharge during your busy day.
- Fidget Toys: Relax and destress with our collection of fidget toys.
- Sexual Preventative Wellness Resources: We provide a range of resources including condoms, lubricant, and dental dams, promoting sexual wellness and safety. (Provided by Wellness Services)
We want to ensure that the Cultural Center remains a safe and welcoming space for everyone. Therefore, we kindly ask for your cooperation in maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment.
As we kick off this academic year, we invite you to join us at the Cultural Center to celebrate our community. Whether you’re connecting with friends, studying, or participating in events, let’s make this space a reflection of the inclusivity and unity that defines Emerson College.
Take good care,