We received the following update from the Broad Institute this morning, regarding the delay in test results from Wednesday, November 18:
- The processing issue has been resolved
- There continues to be a backlog of tests and reporting of results
- Approximately 80 percent of our tests from Wednesday have been processed
- The Broad processed approximately 40,000 tests overnight (from all Broad accounts) and they have increased staffing to maximize their ability to process tests
- They received a record number of new tests in the last 24 hours and are expecting similar numbers to arrive today (Friday). This is from ALL Broad accounts, not just Emerson.
- The Broad has let us know that the average turnaround times are currently higher than normal, and you should expect temporary turnaround times of 36-48 hours through the weekend.
Thank you for your continued cooperation. Please let me know if you have any questions.
AVP, Campus Life