The Office of Government and Community Relations publishes a Community Service Report that highlights the contributions that Emerson faculty, staff, and students make to enhance the quality of life for Boston residents.
The report is online here.
The Office of Government and Community Relations is now soliciting community service activities that occurred in calendar years 2017 and 2018.
We are interested in activities and programs such as the following:
- Volunteering on behalf of Emerson College at social service/health care institutions and organizations
- Raising money to support health care, social welfare, educational, and cultural organizations and programs
- Sponsoring art, education, and outreach programs on behalf of Emerson College that serve Boston residents
- Organizing events on behalf of Emerson College that support social, health care, and environmental organizations or other causes
- Making Emerson facilities available to neighborhood organizations and nonprofits
- Providing technical support for communication initiatives undertaken by neighborhood associations and nonprofit organizations, etc.
In order to submit story ideas, you will be asked to log in with your username and password after you click on this link: https://www.emerson.edu/government-community-relations/community-service-report-submission.
If you need additional information, please contact Mary Higgins in Government and Community Relations at ext. 8984, or email@example.com.
Director of Community Relations
Office of Government & Community Relations