On September 29th, 2018 the City of Boston will partner with Boston Harbor Now, The Trust for Public Land, and the Department of Conservation and Recreation to host DISCOVER Moakley. The City is looking to engage, educate, and excite the park’s neighbors and the city as a whole in a full day of fun at the park. This event will offer everyone the opportunity to reach beyond their current uses of Moakley Park to learn about resilient landscapes and explore future recreational and community park programs.
If you would like to help with the event, please fill out this form if you would like to volunteer! Please choose as many time slots to volunteer as you can. Your volunteer effort is greatly appreciated!
Call to action:
1) Event Set Up: 9 am – 11 am
2) Waste Education: all day from 10 am – 3 pm, and volunteer for 2 hour chunks
3) Climate Change & Resiliency Education Tabling: all day from 10 am – 3 pm, and volunteer for 2 hour chunks
4) Event Usher: all day from 10 am – 3 pm, and volunteer for 2 hour chunks
5) Event Clean-Up: 3 pm – 5 pm
Questions or concerns? Email Greenovate Boston Outreach Manager, David Corbie, at David.Corbie@boston.gov.