The Emerson Wellness Center (216 Tremont, Floor 3) will offer students influenza (flu) vaccines at a number of clinics throughout the Fall semester.
Students receiving the flu vaccine at one of these clinics, and who are on the Emerson Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) plan will have their insurance billed directly. Students who are not on the Emerson BCBS plan will be charged $35 to their Emerson College account. These students may submit a reimbursement claim form to their own insurance plan.
Clinics will be offered:
- Tuesday, October 11, 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 19, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 3:00 to 4:30 pm
- Friday, November 11, 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 15, 3:00 to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 6, 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 21, 3:00 to 4:00 pm
For more information on the Emerson Wellness Center’s Flu Clinic, please visit https://emerson.edu/departments/emerson-wellness-center/health-services/immunizations