Please see updates to the testing requirements as you prepare to travel to Boston and campus. This update and adjustment is in response to the difficulty some are having securing PCR tests at this time.
UPDATED Testing Requirements For Your Return:
- All students returning to an Emerson-operated facility (Boston campus residence halls, Los Angeles center, and Kasteel Well) are asked to schedule a PCR test in your current location and receive results within 72 hours of your expected return to campus.
- If PCR tests are not readily available in your area you may attest to a negative RAPID antigen test done within 24 hours of your planned travel back to Boston. This is only acceptable if PCRs are not available. PCR tests are more reliable and preferred.
- You will need to complete the attestation of negative test results on the Emerson app to restore your ID access to campus buildings. Please complete the attestation within 24 hours before your scheduled return.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 since fall classes ended or over the winter break, you must share that information with the Center for Health and Wellness by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org which will exempt you from testing for 90 days and return testing requirements.
- If you test positive within 14 days of your arrival, or you or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms, please do not return to campus and contact the Center for Health & Wellness for guidance.