Blog Submission Call – Summer 2020
July 10 @ 12:00 pm - August 31 @ 1:00 pm
Emerson’s Undergraduate Students for Publishing’s blog is calling for any fiction, non-fiction, art, drawing, etc. that highlights Black voices and Black stories. We encourage Black writers and artists to submit, though this is an open submission call.
The submissions can be:
– Highlighting or interviewing Black-owned bookstores or businesses
– Listicles of favorite Black fiction, Black articles, etc.
– Original fiction and non-fiction pertaining to Black lives
– Any photography, drawing, digital art, or modeling that highlights Blackness
– Any other medium that you can create within!
This is a rolling call for the summer of 2020, and will be updated once the fall semester resumes. Submit to email@example.com
These will be promoted on all of our social media pages and through emails. We recognize the importance of using our platform to promote Black voices and Black artists, and we cannot wait to see what you create!
A note: While it is an open call, we encourage non-Black artists and writers to focus on highlighting Black voices or Black-owned businesses and we wary of telling stories that are not yours to tell.
Hosted by: Undergraduate Students for Publishing
Additional Information can be found at: https://emconnect.emerson.edu/event/6138893